301 Mugridge Road
FOR SALE - ASKING $1,300,000
- Approximately 7.30 hectares or 18.04 acres.
- Located some 20 minutes drive south of Jindabyne, at the end of Mugridge Road, set in an archetypal high country setting, private and well sheltered.
- Offering stunning main range views with Mount Perisher in plain sight.
- The original part of the home dating back to the early 1900’s tastefully extended in early 1980’s, cedar clad, featuring some granite rock, blending in beautifully to the native surroundings.
- Exposed natural timber a subtle feature throughout the home.
- 3 Comfortable bedrooms including master with walk in robe and direct access to two way bathroom.
- Eat in kitchen with breakfast bar and pantry
- Formal dining room, sitting or family room, wood fire, reverse cycle air conditioning, and gas heating.
- Verandah with desirable east, as well as north aspect plus sheltered outdoor entertaining area.
- Manicured gardens combining a blend of European and Australian flora.
- Horse friendly, fenced into 3 useful paddocks
- 1 Spring fed dam, 1 run off dam, reliable bore, rainwater harvesting as well as storage for some 17,000 gallons or 64,352 litres (approx.) of water ensuring secure water supply to the property.
- Further infrastructure includes stables, hay shed, workshop and/or garage as well as a brand new double carport, not to forget the remnants of the timber cattle yards telling the yarns of yester years.
- RU1 zoning allowing for a second dwelling being built under the current LEP, subject to approvals from all relevant authorities of course.
The sale of “Tandys Flat” offers the perfect opportunity to acquire a well established rural small holding in a private location within 20 minutes or less drive from Jindabyne, a well cared for home, including ample infrastructure to keep a horse or two, or perhaps some other livestock as well as some good shed and storage space to tinker on your next project. Should you run out of shed room there is always enough space to build another one, because no man or woman for that matter has ever said my shed is big enough!
Sounds like you better contact our sales team at KIRSHNER MACKAY right now to make time for your own private showing!
|Nick Kirshner, Aaron Mackay & Maddy Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only