4 Ponderosa Lane
AUCTION | 26TH FEBRUARY 2019
First Time for Sale in Over 40 Years!
- Located less than 15 minutes drive SSE of Jindabyne, 100 HA or 250 Acres approx. of mostly native bush. Very private indeed yet so close to town.
- Fenced into 3/4 Paddocks.
- Main home originally built in the late 1970’s to accommodate 3 families. Totalling some 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus two separate WC, 3 kitchens, 3 separate living areas, office. Current floorplan representing 3 entire separate dwellings under 1 roof. All separately metered.
- Combustion fires plus gas heating, gas cooking, electric hot water.
- Brick foundations, cedar clad, tiled roof.
- Ample storage in attic.
- Wrap round verandah/deck, rear patio overlooking mountains as far as the eye can see.
- Further improvements include Dbl garage, 3 garden sheds, 3 bay farm shed and workshop with lock up storage, separate coach house (or guest quarters). Capped bore, 5 x water tanks, riparian access to sugar loaf creek complete with pump shed and 2 x diesel pumps.
- Established park like grounds, orchard plus some plantation pine.
A well established property offering privacy, views, plenty of scope to add your own touch with lots of room to accommodate the largest of families or perhaps some rental income via permanent or holiday accommodation all subject to approval from relevant authorities of course. Currently totalling four separately metered dwellings all up. (3 under 1 roof). “Waldheim” used to operate and or was known as Jindabyne’s Christmas tree farm and nut plantation.
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||26th February 2019 | GUIDE $790,000
||Offsite Auction Room | "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only